Rainbow of Love - Who we are
Founded in 2003 in the Southwest of Houston, Texas, Rainbow of Love is a Social Service organization which provides adoption services to assist young women and men who are not prepared for parenthood. Rainbow of Love is a licensed 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to helping the community through various charity services.
In difficult situations where adoption is in the best option, Rainbow of Love offers domestic adoption services with integrity. The agency works with highly selected couples from all over the United States who feel that adoption is the best way for them to start a family. Rainbow of Love’s team members are committed to sharing information on the mother’s prenatal care, social, educational and genetic background and birth record that they have acquired for every child they place. Backed by a committed management with more than 30 years of experience in Adoption and Social services, Rainbow of Love is focused on helping mothers in need and the infants and young children in our community.
The Rainbow of Love’s team will guide you all along the way. And, to make sure that you will always have the best with us, our qualified staff will provide outstanding support and step-by-step instruction to you.
For this, Rainbow of Love puts at your service these experts:
- Certified Trainers who will assist and guide our clients through the classes they need.
- Case Managers who will help the birth parents and the adoptive parents from the beginning to the end of the adoption process: they will assist them as much as they need, give them constant support, meet them regularly, make sure that everyone feels ok, explain all the paper works, etc.
- Counselors who will make sure that you have the support you need.
- Social workers who will help you navigate through the process: always by your side to listen and hand you support.
- Adoption Specialists who will make the best match between the waiting adoptive parents and the child they adopt.
- Service Coordinators assist youths and families locate the Programs and services that would be the most beneficial.
We take our services and how we help our community, and others that come to us in need with high priority. Here are some of our previous experiences that we have shared with others and created fruitful connections with.